Goodness, where to begin??? Though this is my first entry, the days of dilemmas, deciding, and doctors have been a part of my life since the New Year edged into 2010. My decision to have a baby has been very much on the DL. It occurred to me however, that this is a journey that I want to share with everyone - in due time.
I figured it best then, to document my journey. This is my opportunity to reflect, share, and preserve these moments for others - including baby. My head is swarming and I am utterly overwhelmed with the number of stories - both good and bad, and the array of emotions - both high and low, that have already accompanied me on this journey.
I have so much to share and I want so much to start from the beginning. At the same, time, I am conflicted by the flurry of emotions that toy with me presently. To appease both my desire to be orderly and to satisfy my urge to express myself currently, I will do my best to share a memory and comment on my current status in each blog.
Wish me luck. Not only with sustaining my efforts to blog, but to stay on my path and travel my journey.
No comments:
Post a Comment